These are things I ♥, saved mainly for when I need to find them. You never know you might ♥ them too!
- IfYesDo – primarily about Theology, Church History and the Bible presented to the world as something accessible, and helpful.
- seven steps to the beach a blog about childhood, learning and unschooling.
Printable planners for free with Plaaan – nice looking and customisable!
- Zno (formerly Artisan Slate) are my favourite photo book company from over the past few years. They have some great value products – such as the Little Instagram Timeline Book around £10 inc. p&p – as well as some premium photo book layouts that are well worth the investment.
- Pip’s Parcels is the only place I will buy my custom hand-dyed garments from. Beautiful products for children (and adults if you send a message!)
- I love maps… confession complete! I get my OS maps and our tour guides from Dash4it, cheap as chips, though you will get a lot of emails from them afterwards…